About Me

Hello, my name is Muhammad Dhamiri b. Mohamad Zaini. My nickname is Mie. Everyone call me that name including my parents. I’m 19 years old. I was born in Hospital Islam Kuala Lumpur on 21 August 1990. Now I live at Ampang, Selangor. My primary school is at Sekolah Kebagsaan Ampang. Then I continue my studies at Sekolah Menegah Kebangsaan Bukit Indah.

After I had finished my studies in Form 5, I get an offer to continue my studies at UiTM Segamat in Diploma in Banking. I choose this course because I like calculation. Now I’m already in Part 3. So that mean, I’m already one year at this UiTM Segamat. Here, I have know many people of many different characters.

My favourite food is “Nasi Lemak” and my favourite drink is iced milo. My favourite movie is “The Lord of The ring”. I think this story has wonderful plot and also many actions. I also like to watch television. My favourite TV series is “Kami”. My favourite song is “In And Out of Love” by Armin Van Buuren. I think the lyric of this song is full of meaning. My hobbies are playing futsal and watching movies. Everyday I will play futsal and I will watch movie at least once a week. My favourite actor is Johnny Depp. I think he is a very good in acting and my favourite actress is Lisa Surihani. I think she has a very nice and pretty face. She also good in acting and has a talent to become a superstar.

About my family, my father’s name is Muhamad Zaini b. Mat Som. He is 43 years old. He now works as a bank manager. My mother’s name is Dayang Dalina bt. Dawila. She is now 42 years old and now works as a secretary at a private company. I also have an older brother. He now studies at UiTM Segamat same as me. He is taking Investment and now he is Part 6.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very bad. =_=''

Izuan said...

Good try Dhamiri, but I still see spelling errors. Why don't you try to proofread it first before you publish it?

UiTM Segamat Links

What is your favourite drama series?

Followers