My Favourite Actress


Hello guys, today I going to talk about my favourite actress. Her name is Lisa Surihani. She is very attractive women. I like her because she has beautiful smile and sweet personality. She is intelligent, gentle and love kids.

Her hobbies are window shopping, reading and listening to music. She also likes kittens and kids but she dislikes bugs and heights. Her favourite colour is white. Her favourite food is Nasi Lemak.

She actually is very clever person. She is currently taking degree in law at HELP College. She is going to further her study at London. Her ambition is to be a lawyer that’s why she is study hard to get her ambition to become reality.

According to Lisa Surihani, her first stint in the glamorous world of advertising happened by chance. A talent scout spotted her while Lisa Surihani was out shopping with her mother and queried if she was interested to do adverts. Her first acting begins in movie “Good Bye Boys”. She begins to famous by the movie “I’m Not Single” that is my favourite movie. Beside that she also involve in drama such as “Ayah Kami”, Mystery 6, and 3R.
She also hosting in X-Fresh (Astro), Down Memory Lane (RTM), Nestle Space Challenge (ntv7), Hello 2006 (RTM), Whoa (ntv7), Anugerah Angkasapuri 2005 (RTM) and Expresi. She also is a model to advertise some product like Johnson & Johnson Pure Essentials, KFC, McDonald's Fried Chicken, Cadbury, Ayamas, Double Decker, Hotlink, V-Soy and Rexona, Clearasil.

We can conclude that she will be a great actress in Malaysia in the future because she is very talented, intelligent and also beautiful that can attract many guys to watch her movie such as me. I hope she wills success in what she aims for.
Thank you for follow me in my blog. See you in next entry.

0 comments:

UiTM Segamat Links

What is your favourite drama series?

Followers