My classmates D3D2

Dear reader, in this assignment I will talk about my D3D2 classmates. Some of my classmate I know very well but others I just know a little bit.
1. His name is Hafis. We always call him Mok. He is staying in the same college with me that is Taming Sari. His hobby is sleeping. I always late go to class because waiting him.
3. Afiq is from Muar, Johor. He very shy in the class but he very talkative when he hangs up with his gang. He is very lazy. He always does assignment in last minute.
4. Zaki is the smartest person in the class. He is very close with Hafis because they know each other since high school. He is a humble person and always teaches his friend when they have difficulty in their studies.
5. He is the tallest guy in my class. He always sleeps in the class because he says that he to tired for playing football. He plays football for UiTM. He is very fluent in English. That’s why he is brave to ask questions in class.
6. His name is Ruzaini but we call him Evra because his face looks like someone who that plays for Manchester united football club. He has self-confidence to ask questions in class. His hobby is playing futsal.
7. I can describe him as unique person. Actually he is clever person even though that he quiet in class. One of his character is he is nervous person, especially when he is asked to talk in the class. Besides that he is hard working person especially when doing an assignment.

8. Shukri is quiet person in class but him actually one of the commander in UiTM. I also can describe him as clever person especially in finance subject. Actually he is new in my class. Therefore I cannot say too much about him.
1. We call her Suatika. I can describe her as quiet person in class. She not talks much in class. Her voice very soft sometimes that makes me difficult to hear. She always hangs out with her gang only. I never have seen her hang out with other in class beside her gang.
2. Leen, one of Suatika’s best friends. She actually also have same character just like Suatika. But she is brave to voice out her opinion in class.
3. Her name is Anis. She is also new in my class. But I can describe her as quiet person. She also not talks too much in class.
4. Nadiah. She is also one of the smartest in class. I can see that she always focus in class. That’s why she always gets a good result in test.
5. Nisa, she always smiles in class but not talk too much. Until now I never spoke to her. I can see that she very close with Wanie. Actually she is also new in my class. That why I say much about her.
6. Wanie also very quiet in class. She not talks too much in class. From what I can see, she is very clever person.
7. We call her Siti. I know her from Part 1 because she same class with me. I can describe her as brave person because she loves to talk in class with her friends in front lecturer. Beside that, I also can describe her as clever person.
8. Her name is Hasina. We call her Sina. She is the chubby person in class. She is friendly with everyone including boys. I also can describe her as responsible person. She also is class rep for Eco 211.
9. Surriyah, her also same class with me in Part 1. But I not know much about her because she very quiet. But I can describe her as clever person. Overall I can that she is nice person.
10. Her name is Faina. She is also one Suatika’s best friends. She is very quiet in class but she is clever. I also heard that she get dean list for every semester.
11. Liyana. She is very cute girl. She is very friendly with everyone. I can see that she like to smile in class. Beside that, she also smart girl and talkative person. Her best friend is Hasrita. They always hang out together.
12. Hasrita. She is one of Liyana’s best friends. I can describe her as brave girl because she likes to talk in class. Beside that, she is also very cute when she smiles.
13. Her name is Hidayah. She is very talkative person. She is very brave to voice up in class. Beside that she also very hard working person. She always finishes her assignment on time.
14. Lana. She is one the smartest person in class. She can speak English very well. Beside that, I can tell that she has self-confidence to ask questions in class. She always is being together with Sina and Siti.
15. Ila. I don’t know about her to much. But I can see that she is very hardworking person. She always focuses in class. Beside that I think she is clever person.
16. Her name is Shima. She is very quiet in class. She is also very friendly although she not talks too much in class. Her best friend is Ifa. I also can see that she very focus in class.
17. Mira. I don’t know much about her. But I can see that she love to smile in class. She is also very talkative person. She is very close with Suriyah. They always hang out together.

0 comments:

UiTM Segamat Links

What is your favourite drama series?

Followers